We are always looking to develop strong business relationships with vendors that meet our requirements for quality goods and/or services.
- You must be a business operating in good standing in your community.
- You must be properly registered, licensed, insured and/or bonded and be able to produce the paperwork to show this to be true.
- You must be reliable, reputable, and dependable and render your goods or services in a timely manner.
- You must be accountable and up front in your business dealings.
- You must accept complete responsibility for the services you provide and have a clear policy for handling customer complaints or concerns.
- You must take customer service personally.
If you are interested in joining our suppliers’ list, please contact us either by telephone or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, submitting your services along with the benefits offered to our clients.